Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christine Lewis Photography Scrapbooked- 30th Anniversary Photo Shoot

My parents celebrated their 30th Anniversary this past November!
Christine took these beautiful pictures this past fall at their church on the Tennessee River.
The kits I used are, once again, scrap for hire friendly. That means I can use the same kits to scrap for you.
Be sure to scroll down and see the 16x20 custom poster I designed with their favorite pictures as well!








And here is the custom poster they are framing:


kits used:
SYTYCS - screws and greens- Studio Flergs (alpha)
PS I Love You- Deanna Jones of Flower Scraps
All You Need- C.W. Picket
Perfect Pair- Kasia Designs
My funny Valentine- Blue Orchard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have
right here on this post. I will be coming back
to your website for more soon.

Here is my web site: louboutin france