Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow Inspiration

With all the snow we have had lately, I was inspired to scrapbook some pages from Christmas Day. It was a magical White Christmas! I hadn't enjoyed a white Christmas since my childhood, and that was only when we went further north to visit my grandparents. I was so excited to share this wonderful snowy Christmas with my boys and then later with my extended family too.

This page is scrap for hire friendly!
kits used:
Winter Wonder - Scrappin Mint
Winter Song - KimB Designs

Kits used:
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer - Lightning Bug Creations
Candy Cane Lane - Raspberry Road Designs
Joyful Time - Deam's Pieces



Kits Used:
Crystal Christmas - HarmonyStar
Snow Angel- Raspberry Road Designs
Santa Brings Goodies - Jess Bolton of Eclectic Scraps

1 comment:

Christine Lewis said...

Love the colors! it really makes the colors in the pics pop. Also, Tobes reminds me of a Family Circle cartoon in the first one with his very circular path!