Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Scrapbook: silly faces recreated three years later

I had not planned on recreating this scrapbook page, it just came naturally. Both of my boys love making silly faces. I remembered after I took Jonah's pictures the other day (that he requested I take), that I had done this before. So I started searching my scrapbook archives, and I also found that it was exactly three years ago that Tobin had made the same silly faces! Funny how things repeat with two boys that are so different from each other. Of course Jonah is wearing batman. He doesn't wear anything else, so I had to make a couple thematic changes. I left as much the same as I could get away with. My happy scrappy pages:
 Tobin, August 2010


Jonah, August 2013

1 comment:

Christine Lewis said...

Love this! So cool to see little Tobes again too:) Love the comparison.